It’s All About You!My real estate business has been built around one guiding principle: It’s all about you.
- Your needs
- Your dreams
- Your concerns
- Your questions
- Your finances
- Your time
- Your life
I will work with you to understand your unique lifestyle, needs, and wishes because buying a home is more than a certain number of bedrooms or a particular ZIP code. It’s about your life, and it’s important to me.
I Promise My Buyers . . .
- A knowledgeable and professional REALTOR® who represents you
- Thorough consultation to determine your unique wants and needs in a home
- Advice on making offers based on expert market evaluation so you don’t “overpay”
- A committed ally who will complete your purchase contract, present your offer, and negotiate on your behalf
- Preparation of all closing documents and guidance through the closing process
- Assistance with any post-close issues
- The backing of a trusted company, Keller Williams Realty
As part of my service, I will commit to helping you with your home search by:
- Organizing and scheduling homes to view based on your unique specifications
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much
- Working with you until we find the home of your dreams
There’s a Home for You . . .In some cases, my clients find their dream home on the first day. In other cases, it takes more time to find the right home. Rest assured, there is a home out there just right for you. The fun part is finding it!
To assist you in the home search journey, I will organize a list of homes with the following information for each:
- Photos of the home
- The home address
- The current asking price
- The square footage and property taxes
- The number of bedrooms and baths
- The age and lot size
- Unique features and comments
Once we narrow down the list of properties that are of interest, I will:
- Provide you with more detailed information about the home
- Review the county tax records for tax liens, etc.
- Schedule a personal visit to the home
- Tour the home with you
- Determine how the asking price compares with other homes in the area
- Answer any and all questions you may have